• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS. Custom 6.5 Creedmore Stiller,Jewel,Krieger

Cooperfan88

For sale custom 6.5 Creedmore built by Butch's guns in Woodward OK and smithed by Matt Busse. Gun has around 200 rounds down the pipe. Will shoot Hornady factory ammo 120gr amax, 129sst, 140gr amax into under a 1/2 inch. Never have hand loaded for this gun but with some load development I'm betting it would be close to one hole. Gun is in great shape with a few marks. Build specs are as follows
1)Stiller Tac 30 action
2)Jewel trigger with top safety
3)Kreiger 25" in 1-9 twist
4)XLR Revolution Tactical Chassis with new AI 5 round mag

Asking $2500 not really looking for trades unless it's high end glass such as Premier, Swarovski or Schmidt Bender

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 10
Any chance of splitting it up?

I'd be interested in the barreled action, trigger, etc....

Have been asked what the gun weighs and its between 10.5-11lbs. Also I'm willing to sell the BA separately. Would prefer to sell it together and I won't sell the chassis until the barreled action sells. Willing to add cash for the right trade. Thanks

Bump with price drop to $2450. Really looking for the newest version of the G7 rangefinder that does mils. Also looking for a pair of Swarovski 12x50 EL binos. Any trade must be at least in excellent condition. Thanks

Barreled action sold to Westex91 thank you sir. XLR revolution chassis is still for sale and will be relisted in the parts section thanks.

For sale custom 6.5 Creedmore built by Butch's guns in Woodward OK and smithed by Matt Busse. Gun has around 200 rounds down the pipe. Will shoot Hornady factory ammo 120gr amax, 129sst, 140gr amax into under a 1/2 inch. Never have hand loaded for this gun but with some load development I'm betting it would be close to one hole. Gun is in great shape with a few marks. Build specs are as follows
1)Stiller Tac 30 action
2)Jewel trigger with top safety
3)Kreiger 25" in 1-9 twist
4)XLR Revolution Tactical Chassis with new AI 5 round mag

Asking $2500 not really looking for trades unless it's high end glass such as Premier, Swarovski or Schmidt Bender

Barreled action sold pending funds. XLR chassis still for sale and will be relisted in the parts. Thanks

Bump to the top buyer backed out. Final price reduction to $2400 and if it doesn't sell then it goes back in the safe. I will sell seperate if some wants just the barreled action or the chassis. $1700 for the barreled action with the jewel trigger. $700 for the XLR chassis with new AI mag. Thanks