• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Custom 6.5/284 Win package deal *pics added

critrgitr

I have a custom 6.5/284 Win built on a Sako M591 blued action. The barrel is a stainless 24" Obermeyer, and the stock is a McMillian. The rifle comes with Sako Optiloc rings and bases, and has a Burris Fullfield II 3-9x40 scope w/ the ballistic plex reticle.

Also, in this package, for your reloading needs are:

6.5/ 284 Hornady New Dimension custom grade 2 die set

53 unfired Norma brass

27 once fired Norma brass

50 ct. Nosler 130 gr. Accubond bullets

36 ct. Nosler 100 gr. ballistic tip bullets

17 ct. Barnes 120 gr. Triple Shock bullets

031-1.jpg

030-1.jpg

028-1.jpg

I am asking $1300 for the entire package. I will not part out anything unless the rifle goes first.

I will try to get some pictures up ASAP if I can get that figured out, but until then I will be more than happy to email pics to anyone interested. This is a nice rifle, but I would like to sell it to partially fund a 338 Allen Mag.

Thanks,
critrgitrgun)

Last edited:
Any interest at $1250 for the package or $1000 for the rifle, rings, and bases shipped to your door?

I am not sure on either off the top of my head, I will do some measuring when I get home this evening.

Thanks
gun)

Bullseyetom,
It looks like the barrel is a D-3 sporter contour with the muzzle diameter of 0.625".

By marking a cleaning rod, I came up with 1-9.5 twist.

Thanks,
critrgitr
gun)

How about $1200 for the package and $950 for the rifle w/ rings? Somebody out there needs another rifle!

dcv11,
The lowest I can go now is $925 for the rifle and rings or $1150 for the package shipped. I am also sending it to a gun show this weekend to try to get it sold.

Thanks

Well where are you located and how would we do the payment if i decided to purchase it?

Thanks.