• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Custom 22-250 Savage Barrel

Scottytuned

I have a brand new, never installed/fired custom 22-250 barrel made for a Savage small shank action. It is a 25" blued chromoly barrel, with 1 in 9 twist. It is a bull profile, and is threaded 1/2-28. This would be a great varmint gun, coyote gun, or long range plinker. I can get pics if requested. Although I have a low post count here, I have vouches on many other forums under this same screenname.

I have this on the trade thread, but seeing as I haven't gotten much response there, I will also sell outright. Asking $230 shipped OBO.

Bump. Willing to take trades on binoculars, rangefinders, and other gun goodies. If you want to make a cash offer, reasonable ones will be considered.

It is an Apache Gun Works barrel. I'm not 100% sure who he uses for blanks, but they are top notch as evident by his reviews and wait list to get them.

if it is a small shank Savage action, it will fit. I'm not familiar with the 12bvss, so I can't speak to that one. Small shank is by far the most common, with the rare exception of the large or target shank.

Final price drop to 165 shipped firm. If no one purchases at this price, I will have the nicest tomato stake in all of the town.