• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Cabelas Alaskan Outfitter pack *reduced*

deadeye_ruck

Folks,

One of my neighbors passed away who was an avid outdoors-man and adventurer. He ventured several times to Alaska in pursuit of big bears and had some equipment that I have no use for. Unfortunately he was diagnosed with cancer and passed very quickly so this equipment has been used maybe once at the most.

1. Cabelas Alaskan Outfitter Pack and Frame in Advantage Timber camo. This pack is in practically new condition and as far as I can tell has only been used maybe once. I don't have the hydration bladder for this pack that came with it but it's otherwise exactly like the one listed on the cabelas website. $155 shipped You can check out the specs here: Cabelas Alaskan Outfitter Pack and Frame
P6290004.jpg

P6290003.jpg

P6300015.jpg

P6300014.jpg

2. Fieldline 3 day pack. SPF

3. Cabelas Alaskan Guide Model compression dry bag. SPF

4. Gamehide Hunting Gaiters- looks like they have never been used. spf

I prefer postal M.O. for payment. PM me if you're interested and we can discuss payment information. I apologize for how wrinkled some of this stuff looks, it's just been packaged away in a closet for the last 5 years. If you have any questions just let me know! Any reasonable offer will be considered as I have no use for this stuff.

Thanks!
Ruck

Last edited:
How much u are asking for the gators and what size thanks Glenn