• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: BUSHNELL Trail Camera from Webyshops.com

Weby Shops

WTS: BUSHNELL 8MP Trophy Cam Trail Camera, Bone Collector, Camo Case (119445C)

I would like to move this BUSHNELL 8MP Trophy Cam Trail Camera, Bone Collector, Camo Case (119445C) to a good home. The item is new but there is a minor damage to clamshell.

The price is only $199.99
media.nl

This model has been upgraded from 24 to 32 night-vision LEDs for improved image quality after dark. Heightened resolution is now a selectable 3, 5 or 8 megapixels. And still featuring a PIR sensor coverage area 3x larger than any camera Bushnell has built before, the Trophy Cam is now compatible with up to a 16GB SD card for unmatched image capacity. Select up to three rapid-fire images per trigger, or a 1 second to 60 minute delay. Video mode records a programmable 1 to 60 seconds of footage with enhanced resolution for 2010. Plus, an improved 2 built-in viewer (optional) gives you an instant look at whats passed by. This viewer model now has an image stamp with date, time, temperature and moon phase.

Features:
Multi-image mode 1-3 images per trigger Video length 1 second to 60 minute delay, programmable
Widescreen, VGA, QVGA Video at 20 FPS
Temperature range -5° F to 140° F
32 infrared night vision LEDs 45 ft. range
PIR sensor is motion activated out to 45 ft.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you are interested in this [/FONT]Bushnell Trail Camera [FONT=&quot]– send me an email to [/FONT][FONT=&quot][email protected][/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Copy the subject line. Or call me at the number below.[/FONT]