• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Burris FFII TACT 4.5X-14X 42mm w/ BPlex Reticle

cross

FS: Burris FFII TACT 4.5X-14X 42mm w/ BPlex Reticle*Price Drop x2

FS: Burris FFII TACT 4.5X-14X 42mm Olive Drab A/O with Ballistic Plex Reticle. Last offer! $315 shipped!

I've had this riflescope for about 6 years. Tracks very nicely and optics are what you would expect. It's been well used but never abused. The scope does have some scratches, nicks, and dings but it is NOT dented and as far as I can tell there are NO scratches on either of the lenses. There are a few tiny specs visible in the coating on the objective lens (teeny, like 1/2 a millimeter in diameter). I can't say if they're from me or it came that way from the factory. I would tend to think the latter because they're so small and few that I think they probably are from the factory. They don't affect anything but they're there and I want to be up front with everyone. I don't see them on the eye piece.

CopyofIMG_3222.jpg

CopyofIMG_3223.jpg

CopyofIMG_3227.jpg

CopyofIMG_3228.jpg

CopyofIMG_3246.jpg

CopyofIMG_3241.jpg

Also listed on other websites!

Paypal accepted and I ship on Fridays.

Thanks! cross

Last edited:
The Bumpty Dance is my chance to do the bump!
Do the Bumpty Bump, come on and do the Bumpty Bump
Do the Bumpty Bump, just watch me do the Bumpty Bump
Do ya know what I'm doin', doin' the Bumpty Bump
Do the Bumpty Bump, do the Bumpty Bump!

OK!! Last offer! $315 shipped. Come on. What am I alone on this internet? What if I throw in some pictures of your girlfriend? Now what would you pay?!

Is this Scope still available and according to the pictures it looks to be on the silver side color wise. I would expect olive drab to be on the brown/green side. I am looking for a silver scope for on a Browning SS Stalker.

Last time. Bump the trades, bump the $315. Bump the whole thread! If she don't go this time boys, she's'a'gonna be a varmint shooter!