• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Burris Eliminator III, 4-16x50 'as new' *****SOLD*****

thechamp

Bought this Burris Eliminator III, 4-16x50 last year thinking we'd have the hogs back in field behind the house this winter. Last winter they were in the 500-600 yard range and I felt this was just the scope to do the job. Well this year the hogs never showed up in the field so I never even bothered to sight the scope/rifle in. Have since decided since they don't want to play I'll have to go into the lower pasture at night and consequently am looking for a Pulsar N750 Digital night scope. Interested in possible trade toward a Pulsar N750 as well as sell the eliminator outright.

The Eliminator III comes with the box, papers, warranty card, etc. Other than taking it out and mounting it on the rifle that's as far as it got. Hasn't even had a battery in it to operate the illumination and range finder.

Any questions please feel free to send me a PM. Asking $1250 plus shipping for the Eliminator III. This is the 4-16x50 which is the higher priced model. The III series is also the one that works on any magnification setting. The earlier ones only worked on one power.

This pic shows the underside and the mounting clamps. They are very adjustable to fit everything from a super short action to the longest action out there. The rear one has 6 slots so you can adjust it properly for your eye relief. The front one is free sliding to fit the front mount. They will work on any Picatinny or Weaver base or rail.

Picture shows the left side of the scope and how clean and neat the mounting system is.

Re: FS Burris Eliminator III, 4-16x50 'as new'

Sent email a couple of days ago.

Re: FS Burris Eliminator III, 4-16x50 'as new'

Sent email a couple of days ago.

The email evidently didn't make it. This post showed up in my email though. I have a buyer who is sending payment. In the event it falls through for some reason I'll let you know. It should be here sometime Monday if FedEx does their job.

Thanks