• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Burris 6X HBR II Scope

Timeout

I have a Burris 6X HBR II rifle scope for sale. This has an adjustable objective to eliminate parellex at varios yardages, tall finger adjustable turrets, reticle focus, and the fine crosshair center target dot reticle. These are made in the USA and are very clear & sharp. These are a favorite of many Hunter Class shooters. There are some very faint ring marks, no gouges or dings. I have the factory scope cover for it but no box. I will try to post some pictures or email me for photos: [email protected]
Price is $300.00 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48. Thanks for viewing.

Attachments

• DSCN2725.JPG
    DSCN2725.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCN2729.JPG
    DSCN2729.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCN2726.JPG
    DSCN2726.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 18
These are high quality US made scopes. Besides HBR shooting, this would be a great scope for that special .22 you have. With the target dot and Parallax adjustment down to 25 yards, this scope will bring out all the accuray your .22 has to give. Thanks for viewing.

I have a Burris 6X HBR II rifle scope for sale. This has an adjustable objective to eliminate parellex at varios yardages, tall finger adjustable turrets, reticle focus, and the fine crosshair center target dot reticle. These are made in the USA and are very clear & sharp. These are a favorite of many Hunter Class shooters. There are some very faint ring marks, no gouges or dings. I have the factory scope cover for it but no box. I will try to post some pictures or email me for photos: [email protected]
Price is $300.00 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48. Thanks for viewing.
Hi, Do you still have this scope available? am very interested

Recent Posts