• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: brand new Sendero stock and barrel

Warren Barrett

I`m putting this up for sale for a buddy of mine. He has just purchased a brand new Rem. Sendero chambered in 7mm RSAUM just for the action, so it has not been fired since leaving the factory new in box.

Stock - $225.00
Barrel- will possibly take the best offer.
+ shipping
No trades.Money orders,only.

thanks

Archie, thanks for the offer, but $100.00 is as low as we would like to go. I don`t think they could be found any lower than that brand new or at least I haven`t found one any lower.

It is still available for the above price. Suprisingly the H.S. stock is still available also, maybe I have just a tad too much on it.
Thanks for the inquires, I haven`t put this stuff up for sale any where else figuring you guys would like first chances.

Warren,what address do I send m.o. to for barrel, if still available?Thanks Archie.cell 813-918-8775---H-813-677-2243

Warren--
I have sold numerous HS stocks and have found that they begin to move at around $150. I realize that they sell from HS for $260 new, but the takeoffs seldom bring more than $175. Hope this helps, CJ

Chris, I appreciate the advise. It seems to be sinking in my thick skull with no responses to the stock. I had figured that it would go fairly easy considering H.S.`s price.What the heck, $175.00 plus shipping.

Recent Posts