• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Brand new KENETREK mt extreme boots

Hey i might be interested in these boots need to go to town and try them on if i can find the size. Would you take two hundred for them?

Stretch them longer two sizes and shrink the width to narrow and I'll take them. In all seriousness - that is a heck of a good price for a quality boot

Another mans treasure is another mans junk? That is not a good price, hunting boots are way out of line these days and if you actually use them they don't last unlike the hunting boots of 25 years ago! Thats the trouble with these forums people don't mind their own business if there so great why don't you give him full retail for them? I see, they don't fit! Guy is probably a friend of yours and last time i checked we still live in a free market system. Come on!

yeah they do cost alot, but everything thats good cost's alot it seems like, kenetrek boots are probably among the top 3 best in the boot industry and i use my boots.... i can ruin a pair of meindel's in a year in the rock we got around here, i have another set of kenetreks that are in there second season and going strong, i do not know COWBOY never met the guy or done business with him, all he was sayin was that it was a good price from what they normaly are.

Another mans treasure is another mans junk? That is not a good price, hunting boots are way out of line these days and if you actually use them they don't last unlike the hunting boots of 25 years ago! Thats the trouble with these forums people don't mind their own business if there so great why don't you give him full retail for them? I see, they don't fit! Guy is probably a friend of yours and last time i checked we still live in a free market system. Come on!

I don't have a dog in this fight, but you seem to be the one getting a bit out of line. You made an offer and the seller, apparently, didn't accept. Your opinion of value is no more valid than Cowboy's and at this point you're just ranting in someone's classified sale. Move on to a $200 pair of Mountain Extremes, if you can find them, and let this man sell his boots.