• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Blaser Barrels & Handguns

Chopperguy

Trying to finance a 6.5 SAUM rifle build so cleaning out some things I don't need around here.

Blaser R8 6.5x284 Norma Match Barrel - Deep Fluted, non threaded 24.7" barrel and magazine insert. Approximately 275 rounds through it, not even close to broken in!

$1250 shipped USA address.

Brand new UNFIRED Custom Blaser R8 Semi Weight Barrel - .257 Roberts Improved - 23" threaded (5/8x24) and has a thread protector in place. This is a stainless Broughton barrel Cerakoted black made by a well known custom Blaser barrel maker.

$950 Shipped USA address.

New In Box CZ 85 Combat 9mm - Unfired as received new from dealer. This model is all steel and has adjustable sights.

$600 Shipped to your FFL.

Sig Sauer M11-A1 9mm - Used, but in like new condition with approximately 400 rounds through it. This model has Sig night sights and is wearing Crimson Trace laser grips. Also, 3 15 round magazines. I have the original grips that will come with it.

$850 Shipped to your FFL.

Sig P229 22 LR Conversion kit - This is a complete upper with adjustable sights that fits directly on your P229 or M11-A1. It has 3 magazines with it. Great way to practice cheaply with your carry gun.

$200 Shipped to USA address.

If you want the M11-A1 and 22LR conversion kit, I'll sell both together for $975 shipped.
Not interested in trades at this time.

Thanks for looking.