• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Berger 270 cal 130 Grain Classic Hunter

Smoak352

I ordered these off of Midway and they did not shoot well in my 270. The box came with 100 bullets and I loaded exactly 12 so there are 88 bullets remaining in the box.

$30 shipped-anywhere in U.S.

Berger Hybrid bullets are designed to achieve extreme accuracy for competitive and recreational target shooters. Berger Hybrid bullets combine a tangent ogive with a secant ogive to produce the highest possible BC with the least sensitivity to seating depth. This allows the reloader to take full advantage of the best features of both designs.

The Classic Hunter line of Hybrid Hunting Bullet is the first bullet that Berger designed to comply with SAAMI dimensional standards. This bullet line is designed for hunters who want to use Berger Hybrid bullets in factory rifles that have had problems in the past developing loads with the regular Berger Hunting Bullets. These bullets feed exceptionally well through magazines of factory rifles helping to ensure that each time the action is cycled the round will feed smoothly without any hiccups; helping to guarantee a round is in the chamber when it is needed.

Technical Information
Caliber: 270 Caliber
Bullet Diameter: .277"
Bullet Weight: 130 Grains
Bullet Style: SAAMI Hybrid Hunting
Bullet Length: 1.220"
Recommended Twist: 1:10"

Ballistics Information:
Sectional Density: 0.242
Ballistics Coefficient: 0.497