• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS - Badger Ordnance Gen l ACI Picatinny Rail Mount

bowhunthard88

For sale: Badger Ordnance Gen l ACI Picatinny Rail Mount. Like NEW! I use the Flatline Ops system. This is the mount only!!!

The Badger Ordnance Gen l is machined aluminum mount allows you to mount the Sniper Tools Design Company's Angle Co-Sine Indicator directly to your Picatinny base. Will fit any M1913 MIL STD mount, attaches with 2 soft point set screws so it will not mar your mount. Also fits M16/AR-15 flat top rifles. Weighs less than 1/2 oz. Anodized black.

Ask any necessary questions before buying, payment options etc.

Asking $60 shipped to the contiguous lower 48 states.

FS - Badger Ordnance Gen l ACI Picatinny Rail Mount - $50

For sale: Badger Ordnance Gen l ACI Picatinny Rail Mount. Like NEW! I use the Flatline Ops system. This is the mount only!!!

The Badger Ordnance Gen l is machined aluminum mount allows you to mount the Sniper Tools Design Company's Angle Co-Sine Indicator directly to your Picatinny base. Will fit any M1913 MIL STD mount, attaches with 2 soft point set screws so it will not mar your mount. Also fits M16/AR-15 flat top rifles. Weighs less than 1/2 oz. Anodized black.

Bump. Asking $50 shipped to the contiguous lower 48...

SPF - Badger Ordnance Gen l ACI Picatinny Rail Mount

Sold pending funds.