• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: B.O. High Max-50 rings

David P. Herne

Gents,
These are new! They were mounted on a custom LR rifle and then taken off because I decided to use the standard 5/8" B.O. rings. So they've never been exposed to the elements and there's absolutely no rust on them. Price: $120 + S/H.

Regards,
Dave

[ 08-26-2003: Message edited by: Houston Boy ]

I would like to buy those rings give me a call at 704-902-9107 or send me an email .THANKS Jeff
smile.gif

Gentlemen,
I got e-mails from at least a couple of you regarding these rings but no one has picked them up yet. They're here if you want 'em.

Dave

Houston Boy, your email will not work for me. Email me with a phone number if you still have the rings. thanks GEG

GEG,
6.5-06impman posted both a reply and e-mailed me pursuant to this advertisement at least several weeks ago. So in the interest of being fair, let me call him about them first. If he doesn't wanna pay $110 + S/H for them, then they're yours. Incidentally, I know I said $120 + S/H, but now I'm sayin' $110 + S/H.

Cheers,
Dave

Houston Boy...If everyone else in line does not pick up the rings, send me a note at cwhite13.houston.rr.com , I can always use another set.

Thanks - C