• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS 7mm Sendero NIB

Price is way out of line from what I've seen for the 7mm rem mag... I would think $750-800 would be a little more in line but you never know how bad someone would want one... if it was a 300 something you'd be better as far as selling it goes....good luck.. the XCR II is listed for $814 in all calibers in my local gunshoppe.. grice gun shop.com..click on the 2012 flyer on the upper right side and scroll thru the pages to the remington area.

Price is way out of line from what I've seen for the 7mm rem mag... I would think $750-800 would be a little more in line but you never know how bad someone would want one... if it was a 300 something you'd be better as far as selling it goes....good luck.. the XCR II is listed for $814 in all calibers in my local gunshoppe.. grice gun shop.com..click on the 2012 flyer on the upper right side and scroll thru the pages to the remington area.

sendero, not xcr2

It's about right for the sendero for what rem is taking people for lately. I paid 750 for a sendero ten years ago in 7stw new.

Re: FS 7mm Sendero NIB...lower price

Ok, my 67 Lincoln is going in the body shop this winter so I need some cash.
I'll lower it to $1050 shipped, I'll keep the brass and dies.

Recent Posts