• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: 700 280 mountain rifle

blockb

700 280 rem mountain rifle. Stock is bedded has some light handling marks,redfield one piece base and rings, comes with new redding dies $500 shipped

Tried to send an e-mail to the address posted but it came back undeliverable.

1. I would like to know the age of your 280 rifle or manufactured date if possible.
2. How long have you had it and are you the original owner?
3. How many round thru it approx.?
4. Is it pillar bedded?
5. Is the trigger worked?
6. Why are you selling it?

[ QUOTE ]
Tried to send an e-mail to the address posted but it came back undeliverable.

1. I would like to know the age of your 280 rifle or manufactured date if possible.
2. How long have you had it and are you the original owner?
3. How many round thru it approx.?
4. Is it pillar bedded?
5. Is the trigger worked?
6. Why are you selling it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Also Where were you the night of the 12th? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Sorry I could not resist! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Actually my buddies kid is looking for a 280 so I need to know the above also. Thanx

I tried to get the year the rifle was made and remington was closed. I will have to try tomorrow.I bought the rifle used and have had it for 6 months. I have fired 11rds and killed two deer. I don't know how many rounds the previous owner fired.It is not pillar bedded. Trigger has been adjusted. Selling it and two other rifles to fund another hobby.

I know you live in the sheep capital of the world, but new velcro gloves and gum boots are not worth that fine of a gun. Sorry couldn't resist.