• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: 338 RUM Sendero

kfrye

I picked this one up here a few months back and ended up making a deal on something else, so this one has to go, unfortunately. Rifle is super clean, I have yet to shoot it. Only modification is a Jewell trigger that was put in after I got it.

Also in the deal is a Redding Comp Seater, regular neck sizer die, and 50 225 Gr Accubonds. Dies are like new, as well.

The pictures are borrowed from the former seller, in case they might look familiar.

Asking $1450 plus S&I for the package. PM if interested.

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

I would be willing to split off the components or sell without the Jewell

The guy I bought it from bought it from the original owner. He was told the rifle only had a handful of rounds through it. He didn't like the recoil or muzzle brakes, so he sold it without putting a brake on the rifle. Jim, never fired the gun before selling it to me, and I haven't fired it either.

Last edited:
Is it a factory brake?
What would you take for it without the jewel?

There is no muzzle brake.

Read it again, it was not clearly worded.

The previous owner did not like the recoil of the rifle and was unwilling to put a brake on it. So he sold it.

I am interested. Is there a muzzle brake, and if so what type?

The Sendero is still available. There is no muzzlebrake on the rifle, so you can put on whatever you like. Price lowered to $1100 plus shipping in a hard case with the X-Mark. If you want the dies, I can work those in as well.

Last edited: