• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: 338 Custom Lapua..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bginvestor

CUSTOM .338 LAPUA – DEFIANCE REBEL LA, BRUX, MCREES G7 FOLDER.

Built in December by Craig's Custom Rifles in Tucson, AZ for extreme long range. Defiance Rebel Long Action with fluted bolt and extended tactical bolt knob.

-Defiance 40 MOA rail and .300 tapered recoil lug.
- Jewel trigger with safety.
- Brux 28" fluted #17 Heavy Varmint barrel. 6 groove, 10 twist, .90 at muzzle.
- Terminator T3 Muzzle Brake.
- McRees G7 folding LEV chassis in FDE with level. Bedded full length of action by

Craigs and includes Forearm Weight Plate and Rear Bag Bar (for bench rest shooting), upgraded pistol grip and one extended length detachable 5 round magazine. This rifle has fewer than 200 rounds down the tube and shoots consistently under .5 MOA with various tested loads. Best results have been with 285 Amax and RL33 as shown in photo. Due to the effectiveness of the T3 Brake there is very little felt recoil.

The rig was built as a joint father and son project and designed to shoot steel at a mile plus but my dad plans to go back to shooting 1K BR competition exclusively and so we've decided to put it up for sale.

Delivered cost was $ 4,181 for the rifle and chassis. Original invoices are available on request. Asking price is $3,250. Scope, rings, F-Class bipod and rear rest and bag are not included.

[email protected]

Yup, I can include brass.. It's a full box of lapua.. As I recall , 50% is brand new..

Status
Not open for further replies.