• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: 30" Cannon Polished Nickel

now that would be a great way to wake up neighbors chickens on new years day. (12:01AM) that is. :D when I was in high school guy in shop class built a cannon that would shoot D size battery's and golf balls. was a lot of fun.

The nickel finish is pretty but I need to know what's underneath. What's it made out of? Tool steel? Cast-iron? Etc.?

I would take it for that price, but i live in the worst place in this country to have fun. If I did not have to get special permits and bullcrap from state and city peeps to own it. Too bad, I would love to launch steel balls and stuff at my 1 mile steel!

I would take it for that price, but i live in the worst place in this country to have fun. If I did not have to get special permits and bullcrap from state and city peeps to own it. Too bad, I would love to launch steel balls and stuff at my 1 mile steel!

Where do u live??

California, Bay Area to be exact. Would love to shoot that thing on BLM land 2 hours south of me

How much for shipping to California? Just figured out it is good to go here. How much does it weigh? Im 99% i'll take it!

Back up for sale, last buyer was not able to have in his county.. Will trade for NF scope cash either way

Sorry guys the Rangers where I was to blast this thing just did not want the liability on their hands. Its not like I can fire it and not expect to have them show up, so I had to check with them. Totally legal just not good place where I shoot long range at steel. Good luck on sale.

SOMEONE WANTS A CANNON!