• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Fs/ 243wssm d-tech/ TRADED

SouthPawShooter

Hello well I was going to keep this set up but after some though I think I have decided to let someone put this baby to use. Below is what all I have and prices. All prices are shipped. Let me know if you have any questions thanks.

1. I have 5 boxes of Winchester 243WSSM 100gr power point factory ammo. 20 rounds per box all 5 boxes ----(SPF)

2. A like new JP bore guide red Aluminum. --(SPF)

3. D-tec 243WSSM with a 22inch shillen barrel. with a double star lower with an adjustable jewel trigger,6 position collapsible stock with a Houge grip with 250 rds down the barrel. Tack driving machine. I have the load data for 70gr TNTs and 95gr Nosler ballistic tips. that flat shoot in this rifle. It also comes with a spare mag. Also comes with a nice soft case. 1200.00 shipped.

Well I have decided to keep what stuff is not SPF until the rifle sells so that I don't find myself with a gun that I have no brass, bullets or dies for.

Gun is still for sale, I am not interested in separating the upper from the lower.

Attachments

• P4.jpg
    P4.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 10
  • P5.jpg
    P5.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Re: Fs/ 243wssm d-tech

Guys this is a hell of a rifle and a good buy with out the wait on build time.

Re: Fs/ 243wssm d-tech

Going to give it a few more days or it is going to get a make over from hell

Recent Posts