• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS .224 55gr spitzer Dogtown varmint bullets (2200 for $260 shipped, will split)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MainDish

I have 2200 of the Midway Dogtown soft-pointed spitzer frangible varmint exploders. These have been out of stock for a while, Midway sells for $0.14-0.15 + shipping. These are still the some of the only cheap accurate varmint bullets since everything affordable dried up in the Panic of 2013.

B.C. is .220, pretty much on part with other varmint rounds. Reviews are excellent. I just need to not be shooting so many different kinds of bullets.

I have boxes of 100 and 500. I will ship the whole lot in a flat rate Priority Mail box for $260 (less than $0.12), otherwise I will split them up, you pay actual shipping.

They might all be sold, I'll know this evening. I'll also PM you.

For anyone interested, I also have up to 2200 Nosler Varmageddon 55gr tipped bullets. I'd have to check and see what I paid for those, I'm guessing $0.15-$0.16 each.

I'd be interested in a,price quote of 500 noslers shipped

PM sent. I can ship 500 Varmegeddon for $90 boxes, or $85 with the boxes broken down. There's a big difference in cost between the small and medium USPS boxes. I could ship all 2200 in a medium box.

PM sent. I can ship 500 Varmegeddon for $90 boxes, or $85 with the boxes broken down. There's a big difference in cost between the small and medium USPS boxes. I could ship all 2200 in a medium box.

Dogtowns sold, Varmegeddon available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts