• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: 2009 Bowtech Sentinel compound bow

bowhunthard88

For sale: Selling my baby..., a 2009 Bowtech Sentinel compound bow. This bow is the one with the Roller Guard, not the FlxGuard. Right-handed, 50-60 lbs., 7" brace height, 36.75" axle-to-axle (I think), draw lenght is 30.5-24.5", 80% let-off, supposed to be about 330 fps IBO (I never shot close to IBO, so I never got close to that speed). Buying a new bow... :D

String is a white/blue twist, one cable is white, and one is blue. The strings and cables are less than one year old and are in excellent shape (MINIMAL serving spread around tight bends on cams), they were custom built by Stone Mountain, and they are the Titanium Pre-Stretched line. String has a 3/16" blue G5 Meta peep (face has been blacked with a sharpie to provide a more definitive "halo" for the eye. The string loop is a white 4.25" PSE, with a small serving of red material above the top knot to provide a reference point in case of necessary replacement of loop, the loop is in good shape yet, it was only shot with a Carter RX1 release. The kisser button is a double clamp Bohning Hunter hard plastic one. There are no silencers on the string, but each control cable has one oem Bowtech silencer on it (replaced when I replaced the string). The rubber string stop was also replaced when the string was.

Bow limbs are not original camo, as they have been replaced with 50-60 lb. limbs about a week ago, they are black. The limb texture is also the new one, the riser is the InVelvet finish in Realtree Hardwoods Green. The camo riser and black limbs give it a sharp look though... The SVL split limb silencers are included.

Bow will include a Ripcord Code Red drop-away rest that is less than one year old. The rest does not have the top containment bar on it, due to the Roller Guard/rest placement. The Ripcord's drop cord has been served into the one control cable to reduce weight and for more security. The bow also will include the Octane 7" hydraulic stabilizer in matching camo. Front of the handle has the SVL handle strip.

The bow is used, but as stated, it was my baby :D. This bow was used for hunting and target. Cams show minor dings/rubs/marks. Does show minor wear, and some of the screws show minimal dustings of rust and slight use wear in allen key insets... For a 2009 this is in EXCELLENT shape!lightbulb

This bow would make a great target or hunting bow, when I had my sight on it, I had it dialed out to 90 yds. WHEN I did my part, this bow would shoot between 4-6" @ 90 yds. I had to be careful at the ranges of 40 yds. and under due to the fact that the arrows would touch. The pic is 40 yds.

Bow is set at 60 lbs., and a 28.5" draw right now.

I would like to get $500 shipped in continental US. Any questions, feel free to ask before you commit. Reasonable offers will be entertained if it doesn't sell soon. I may list elsewhere also though...

Thanks for looking.

13+-+1
13+-+7
13+-+8
13+-+2
13+-+3
13+-+4
13+-+5
13+-+1

Bump to top. $425 shipped for po money order... I already ordered my new bow :D The rest and stabilizer are $150 new...