• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS- 2 Unique Derringers

PyratM

Up for sale are some truly unique Derringer pistols. These would all be great candidates for concealed carry or fun at the range. All pistols come with everything shown in the pictures.

First up is an American Derringer M1 .45/.410. This is a deep voiced, hairy chested hand cannon sure to turn a few heads at the range. I would rate this pistol at 90-95%. Blue book value $500-$545 in this condition. I'm asking $450 shipped to your FFL.
photo-16.jpg

photo-15.jpg

photo-6.jpg

photo-3.jpg

photo-7.jpg

Next we have a Great Western Derringer .38. These are becoming more and more difficult to find.
Great history on the company here - Great Western Firearms History
1954 MFR
I would rate this pistol at 80-90% due to the plum discoloration in the blueing. This is actually a common problem in older firearms caused by the heat treated portions of the frame not accepting the blue consistently. Some of them even left the factory with slight discoloration. Blue book value of $550-$600 in this condition. I am asking $500 shipped to your FFL.
photo-17.jpg

photo-14.jpg

photo-13.jpg

photo-12.jpg

Price drop-
$425 shipped for the American Derringer
$475 shipped for the Great Western

Price drop-
$400 for the American Derringer
$450 for the Great Western Derringer