• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS – Ken Farrell barrel vise plus extra jaw set

ELR Researcher

FS – Ken Farrell barrel vise plus extra jaw set

Virtually new Ken Farrell barrel vise with an extra set of NEW jaws. Custom jaws cut for a 1.200 barrel and used once. The "spare" set was never even installed. Cost $170 new (plus shipping), excluding the custom machining of the one set of jaws.

Photos and info at Ken Farrell, Inc. -- Barrel Vise, Semi-Pro w/v hole Accepts up to 1.375 dia. barrel and Ken Farrell, Inc. -- Barrel Vise Jaws, Semi-Pro w/v hole Accepts up to 1.375 dia.

FIRM price for all the above EXCLUDING shipping: $150. USPS flat rate shipping, fully insured with delivery confirmation - $15.

Sorry, I am not interested in trades.

Logistics: Payment by personal check or money order; shipment made upon your check/MO clearing my bank.

Why am I selling? – to help fund the next project.

82bluestang:

Please have the common courtesy to read the ad before you dump on it.

Follow the links provided in the ad:

The "base" unit is $131.

The second set of jaws is $61.90

Plus the original set of jaws have been machined for a 1.200" barrel - they otherwise come un-cut, v-shaped, just like the second set of jaws.

Total cost is $192.90 plus the cost to have one set of jaws machined out - well over a $200 value.