Friends

Hhardrockminer

Ollie, Sven, and Olga grew up together and you hardly ever seen them apart from one another.
Well, Ollie and Olga got married and Sven was their best man.
After the wedding, everybody from the wedding went to the local watering hole as most in town did.
After a few hours there, Ollie was wondering around looking for Sven and Olga, he looked in all the booths, dance floor, bathrooms.
He stopped at the bar and the bartender asks Ollie what he was doing, Ollie replied looking for Sven and Olga. Bartender says "Ollie I don't want any trouble here tonight you understand"
Ollie wonders out to the parking lot and looks into all the cars and trucks windows, finally reaches his outfit and peers in, Sees Sven and Olga getting after it in the back seat, he turns and goes back into the bar chuckling, walks up to the bar still chuckling.
The bartender comes over and asks Ollie what was so funny, he says I found Sven and Olga in the back seat of my car having sex, Sven is so drunk he thinks he's me

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.