• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Freedom Arms Premier Grade .454 Casull 6" bbl Mag-Na-Ported

longrangehunterII

Nice used Freedom Arms Premier Grade .454 Casull 6" Barrel W/ Mag-Na-Port process, Rose wood grips with less than 150 rounds fired through the gun since I bought it NEW from Mag-an-port International, Inc. in 1996!

This gun was well taken care of but does have some minor wear from going in/out of the leather holster which I will include w/the sale. The bore is mint, so are the cylinders (5 shot single action) was never abused but there are scratches on the Rose wood grip on the upper right side at the top from a barbed wire fence if memory serves me well?

I've included pictures to show as much of the wear on the steel as possible, look at the hammer, around the front sight, above the slide and from it removing fired rounds, etc.

I only bought 150 rounds and have not shot this gun in over ten years, I will include the FA Ammo I have left on hand in the Sale. That said this was not a safe queen but is in good-great shape and is extremely accurate! It will clover leaf good ammo, and will make a great backup sidearm in the Back Country
or for someone who likes to hunt with a handgun.

I have all the paperwork, and the original box. Will be shipped Two Day Air to your FFL and insured at cost. $1,800.00 USPS Money Orders ship next day, Cashiers Check accepted 10 business day waiting period to clear funds then will ship. Not looking for any trades, thanks for looking!

P1050798.JPGP1050780.JPGP1050784.JPGP1050786.JPGP1050787.JPGP1050788.JPGP1050791.JPGP1050793.JPGP1050794.JPGP1050795.JPG

That's too bad, and I'll respect your opinion. I know from experience with this weapon it keeps the muzzle on target and shoots quarter size groups @ 25 yards. Mag-na-port was one of the very first to reduce recoil and muzzle jump and since I bought the gun directly from them two decades ago that's what I have available.