• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Freedom Arms .454 Casull NIB

SDPlinker

Premier grade 6" to your FFL $2600 CB9500A7-B998-414A-996C-4EE561E75644.jpeg

Thank you! Yes this is a very nice piece of craftsmanship, I really hope it doesn't sell. I put this and a Ruger up, I will keep which ever doesn't first sell. I have been selling some that I will never get to use.

That's the way I ordered mine...6" Premier with Black Micarta grips. Nice!

I had mine scoped, and could shoot 1 1/2" groups at 100 yards. It was an amazing revolver.

Yes indeed! Did you have the Lovell mount? I have a brand new Leupold scope waiting! I really hope the Ruger sells first so I will keep this one.

I have not shot a small light .454 like the Freedom, a heavy .454 is a handful so I am sure these are really fun😂

I have the Lovell mount and am very pleased with it… they did have to replace a ring top that split on me just a few weeks out of the box but that was more than a decade ago and it's rock solid today

Yes, a Freedom Arms without a scope is quite a handful, for sure, especially with the big Hog loads I used to shoot.