• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Freebie Stuff

im fine

db I'm fine as you were asking for more to be out up I thought you might have sompthing to put up.

I have already given away items and paid their freight to the US as well as doing another trade and have another gift going back.

Cheers Bill
Australia

.303s

Wild Bill, I'll vouch for dbhostler, we've met & he's a super guy. I'm sure he's got some things to offer, when he's not undergoing work related sleep deprivation.....

As a toss to you, my Ozzie e-acquaintance, I'll offer the following, free of charge, to take some heat off Dave King and his overworked postal elves:

* Speer 303 caliber .311" 180gr round nose bullets, @ 130 total.
* Hornady 303 caliber .312" 174gr RN Interlocks, 200 rds total ( 2 unopened 100 count boxes)

Since he's been on the ball already, Wild Bill has 1st dibs if they can be legally imported to Oz (being from Down Under, I suspect there's a .303 needing some fodder). If he declines, the 1st, "I'll take 'em" will be next in line. Hope this doesn't fuffle any feathers.;)

thanks for the offer

thanks for the offer but they kick to much and don't look right with a muzzle break so my 303 is getting rebirthed as a 38-55 :)

Cheers Bill
Australia

38-55

im going to shoot flys with it you should see the size of them out in the bush they will cart your trophy deer away realy quick so i have to have a good close range rifle that shoots fast with lots of capacity i think a 38-55 with 5 spare mags gives me 50 shots i should be able to fend them off elong enough to get it in the back of the pick up.

Cheers bill
Australia

Thanks

Thanks for the kind words Speedbump, I'll be digg'in in the basement, find sump'in an give you the first shot when I'm not sleep'in. Stay tuned...
db

The Beginning

Thanks for the kind words Speedbump, I'll be digg'in in the basement, find sump'in an give you the first shot when I'm not sleep'in. Stay tuned...
db

SB, here's a couple things to begin with: 1) one piece Leupold base w/ high rings to fit a 98 Mauser, 2) one piece Leupold base w/ medium rings to fit a Rem. SA, 3) S&W Mdl. 41 rear sight, 4) one piece Burris base to fit a S&W Mdl. 41 bbl., 5) one piece Redfield base w/medium rings to fit a 98 Mauser. Pick one or all.

db

Boy, I sure appreciate it, but have nothing to justify the acquisition at this time. Sure would like to own a Mauser one day. THANKS for the offer, DB !

Ok, I'll keep looking SB, maybe I can find something else you need. If anyone else could use these.....
db

Recent Posts