• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Free shipping on GRIP-N-PULL til Christmas

GRIP N PULL

Official LRH Sponsor
Hello everyone, I would like to offer a special Christmas promotion. If you buy a GRIP-N-PULL from now til Christmas they ship for free. That includes one or all three. Pricing is as follows:

Standard Rifle- (17-30) $39.99
Large Rifle-(8mm-458) $39.99
Pistol-(9mm/357-500) $44.99

If you buy all three there is a $10 discount as well. Regular price would be $124.97 and you can get it for $115. Shipping will be free on the full set as well.

To get the free shipping send a check/money order with your order and return address to:

GRIP-N-PULL, LLC.
19 South 575 West
Blackfoot, ID 83221

You can also call and order with a credit card if you wish. 208-684-4850. I hope everyone has a great holiday season and Merry Christmas. Thanks

Brandon

I don't need more bullet pullers, have all I need but if your's had been avaiable when I started your's are all I would have; you have an excellant tool and your price is rational. Good luck with your business.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

I don't need more bullet pullers, have all I need but if your's had been avaiable when I started your's are all I would have; you have an excellant tool and your price is rational. Good luck with your business.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Thank you sir. I appreciate it.

Brandon