• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Free Hathcock Novel

Weedwacker

HPIM0016.JPG

This is Charles Hendersons Biography of Carlos Hathcock, the most famous military sniper of all time and one of the best long range competitive shooters. Lots of movies and books have ripped off stories from Hatcocks exploits in Viet Nam, this is the real deal. It contains enough action to actually hold my attention through the whole thing (and that is saying something). It was given to me with the stipulation that I read it and pass it on so read it and pass it on. If you want it just be the first to send a big self-addressed stamped envelope to me and I'll send it to you.
: Weedwackr
P.O. Box 1036
Angola, IN 46703

Weedwacker

Weedwacker, Sounds good to me, let me know where to send the envelope. Cowman

Weedwacker, Thanks, there is a letter headed your way also today. Good luck with the .308
wink.gif
Cowman

I'm done reading the book. I'll pass it on to the next guy that wants it. Same deal works for me. My shipping addy is: James Vanden Bos 2631 320th st Rock Valley IA 51247.

Cowboy, The book measures 4 inches by 7 inches and isn't very heavy(I don't have a scale) I would think 2 bucks would cover shipping. Cowman

letter on way would like to read this and I will forward it on after reading. thanks

Recent Posts