Free CPS to worthy home.

Ive come to believe consistent priming is a key step for me in long range vertical stringing.
You're dead right!

We have prototypes being made right now for an entirely new family of products to compliment the CPS, which we hope to be able to offer in 8-10 weeks time. Priming is ultra important to fine tuning your ignition timing.

I could use it but I do not need it to be given to me . Because of your generosity , I would be happy to pay for it and you send it to someone who can not afford it and would put it to good use. If I can contribute to the cost I will be more than happy to send a check to you and be happy I could help both you and the one who needs but can not afford .
<><
Floyd

John 3:16
tenor.gif

I could use it but I do not need it to be given to me . Because of your generosity , I would be happy to pay for it and you send it to someone who can not afford it and would put it to good use. If I can contribute to the cost I will be more than happy to send a check to you and be happy I could help both you and the one who needs but can not afford .
<><
Floyd

John 3:16
I will contribute as well.

I will keep you in mind when I am able to start reloading. I concur with those pushing for the fire fighter, also interested in the one with 4 boys. I had 4 as well, twins in the middle. Good for you Orkan
You can't fix stupid yet todays society rewards sniveling and blame shifting.

We had a customer call with a problem with their CPS. Apparently the handle "broke off." The customer had the attitude that there was something wrong with our design or we delivered a faulty unit. The nature of the problem didn't make any sense to me, but whatever. So we overnighted them a new CPS and a label to return the old one to us. We get the old CPS back... and this is what we find.

ducI3u7h.jpg

bTAqCvvh.jpg

It's pretty obvious the guy didn't have the handle screwed in but a thread or two. Not sure how this is our fault, but ok. I guess some folks just don't want to take responsibility for anything. Suffice it to say, it's tough not to get bitter when customers treat you this way. The right thing to do when you screw up like this, is to be honest and pay for replacement parts. That shouldn't need to be explained to anyone.

Anyway, our loss is your gain. I'm giving this CPS away to a new home that deserves it. We fixed up the threads on the handle, and the previous customer also put some light scratches on the shuttles and the main body... but its superficial. This priming press works 100%. If you know someone that is in need of a new priming tool or if you yourself are in need, make your case! I'll be selecting my favorite of the submissions in this thread, and you'll receive this mistreated but fully functional CPS totally free of charge!
That's a great gesture. Good for business 😀

This is an awesome jester and pretty cool to offer everyone an opportunity to have for free.
I am fairly new to reloading and building my gear up with the best and would love to add this to my collection!

We had a customer call with a problem with their CPS. Apparently the handle "broke off." The customer had the attitude that there was something wrong with our design or we delivered a faulty unit. The nature of the problem didn't make any sense to me, but whatever. So we overnighted them a new CPS and a label to return the old one to us. We get the old CPS back... and this is what we find.

ducI3u7h.jpg

bTAqCvvh.jpg

It's pretty obvious the guy didn't have the handle screwed in but a thread or two. Not sure how this is our fault, but ok. I guess some folks just don't want to take responsibility for anything. Suffice it to say, it's tough not to get bitter when customers treat you this way. The right thing to do when you screw up like this, is to be honest and pay for replacement parts. That shouldn't need to be explained to anyone.

Anyway, our loss is your gain. I'm giving this CPS away to a new home that deserves it. We fixed up the threads on the handle, and the previous customer also put some light scratches on the shuttles and the main body... but its superficial. This priming press works 100%. If you know someone that is in need of a new priming tool or if you yourself are in need, make your case! I'll be selecting my favorite of the submissions in this thread, and you'll receive this mistreated but fully functional CPS totally free of charge!
I started shooting matallic silhouette about 2 months ago after I was forced into retirement from covid 19 so having extra time I'm doing all the case prep buy hand I did fifty PCs this morning being almost 60 my hands are full of arthritis I told my wife I didn't know how long I was going to be able to keep shooting with all the expense of buying bullets powder and primers so I'm going to be in the market for a case prep station as soon as I save enough to afford one . I enjoy reading all the different stories the guys post on here costume builds and the like I'll never be able to afford that kind of thing but it's cool to read about the guys who can anyhow have a great day shoot straight