Free CPS to worthy home.

Although I don't need myself There is a new man Brett that do ates time T out Greenwood Gun Club who is a retired 22 year Texas DPS Highway Officer.
He had to retire for medical reasons.But he puts in time to help our club and kids leaning to shoot. He is getting back into reloading and starting from scratch. I gave him a new Hornady 11th Reloading Book when I ordered 2 by mistake. I think k he deserves help since he helps kids in long range High Power shooting and after serving our Highways for 22 years.

We are doing a Benefit dinner & auction for our pastor's daughter. She just started bone marrow transplant because of leukaemia. She had been cancer free for a couple years. It has now returned! If you would choose to donate to this event, I'd pm you any info you would request to verify. We have an AR-15 right now as our "big" item. Thanks for your consideration. The event is in 2 weeks.

ORKAN,
What an amazing offer! I would love to be the one to make use of it. I'm a 100%, Service-Connected, totally and completely disabled veteran who enjoys my time at the reloading bench. It looks like that might make things just a bit easier to do. Easier is good for me at the moment since I've broken my back three times now (once thanks to a botched VA surgery when they killed one of my vertebrae). I still consider myself fortunate as I can walk some anyway even though I own over 1,100 pieces of titanium these days! I have also ben fortunate as I'm one of the ones who came home instead of the alternative! A few of my friends didn't...please remember them on this Memorial Day weekend! They deserve it!

Dude what your doing is bad @ss. Some customers there is just no pleasing and that's life but taking that dudes problem and blessing it on someone else that's what separates the great companies. Id throw my hat in the ring as 100% disabled combat vet blah blah blah. But I too would like to see it go to someone truly deserving. Good luck on finding the "right recipient" and bless you and yours for providing this amazing opportunity. Have a safe and blessed memorial day weekend...

I've been gathering parts for the volunteer fire department I am chief of to do a rifle raffle. Have top tier barrel and stock manufacturer committed. Adding something like this as an add on or second draw would be awesome and possibly draw more people in, if not claimed yet.

But our location is Lee County Kentucky. One of the most economically distressed areas of the country. Our local government has no funding to support the expensive nature of running a fire department (almost $3k per member just for gear to wear that only lasts 10 years), add on apparatus maintenance, other equipment such as extrication tools, etc...

Our fund raising was already down 95% for 2020 because of covid restrictions in place within the state, and put in place by state fire commission, then 2021 hit even harder. We were covered in ice for the half of February, then when the ice and snow started to melt, we also got hit by historic raining, being the city where the 3 tributaries of the Kentucky River come together, led to historic flooding which made national news (https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/02/us/kentucky-flood-vaccine-boat-rescue/index.html). The local business that normal make donations are fighting now just to reopen or rebuild. So I am forecasting almost no local fundraising funds, which typically makes up 85-90% of our total fundraising.
/\ /\ My case is supporting what I've read here. /\ /\

Not many people need high volume hand loading equipment.
Yes, there are others like myself who struggle with arthritis but I found a new style Lee table mount lever type primer unit that does all I need for the shooting I do...which is every weekend and sometimes on week days if time permits.

***I think by donating the CPS for a raffle to benefit a local fire department of a struggling community is the best use of all!! All done for a good cause... to better serve a community instead of an individual.

That's my case.

I think this is really an awesome gesture and I would love to have one of these but I better just buy my own. I do however, have a friend who I would like to nominate for receiving the CPS. His name is Chris Langstaff, He is a father of three kids 9,7,5 years old. He's teaching them all to hunt and fish. And he spends all his money on the kids. I know I'm constantly trying to convince him to spend some on himself and he hardly ever does. He's an Iraq war veteran who spent 8years 2004-2012 and several deployments risking his life so that we can sit in our reloading rooms and play with cool stuff like this. Recently I have been introducing him to long range shooting and reloading. His stuff is all hand me down. He has an old RCBS JR press from his grandad. He has a cheapo electric scale so I gave him a 1010 so he could at least have consistent powder charges. He is using a cheapo Lee powder dispenser and priming tool and it would mean the work to him to receive something like this!

We had a customer call with a problem with their CPS. Apparently the handle "broke off." The customer had the attitude that there was something wrong with our design or we delivered a faulty unit. The nature of the problem didn't make any sense to me, but whatever. So we overnighted them a new CPS and a label to return the old one to us. We get the old CPS back... and this is what we find.

ducI3u7h.jpg

bTAqCvvh.jpg

It's pretty obvious the guy didn't have the handle screwed in but a thread or two. Not sure how this is our fault, but ok. I guess some folks just don't want to take responsibility for anything. Suffice it to say, it's tough not to get bitter when customers treat you this way. The right thing to do when you screw up like this, is to be honest and pay for replacement parts. That shouldn't need to be explained to anyone.

Anyway, our loss is your gain. I'm giving this CPS away to a new home that deserves it. We fixed up the threads on the handle, and the previous customer also put some light scratches on the shuttles and the main body... but its superficial. This priming press works 100%. If you know someone that is in need of a new priming tool or if you yourself are in need, make your case! I'll be selecting my favorite of the submissions in this thread, and you'll receive this mistreated but fully functional CPS totally free of charge!

this has been on my bucket list for some time. Unfortunately the needs of every day life often push bucket list items back. I love load development as much as shooting. As a matter of fact, shooting has become my load proofing. Ive come to believe consistent priming is a key step for me in long range vertical stringing.

Id love to have one of your units for free but will eventually buy one at some point.
what you are doing is great.
Regardless of who gets this, Thanks for your kindness.

I could use it but I do not need it to be given to me . Because of your generosity , I would be happy to pay for it and you send it to someone who can not afford it and would put it to good use. If I can contribute to the cost I will be more than happy to send a check to you and be happy I could help both you and the one who needs but can not afford .
<><
Floyd

John 3:16