Free CPS to worthy home.

If you are referring to my post as to possibly get it donated to the TX JRs High Power Team, I respectfully disagree as being a shame. I have solicited donations for kids, sometimes to raise more money from them through raffles or auction, or sometimes for their use. I see no shame in supporting a worthy cause - the kids and the future of our shooting legacy. In the end if there is but one kid in our program who will carry the torch to the next generation, it is all worth it.
So you would rather make money off this then to teach the kids how to use a awesome piece of equipment? My comment wasn't directed at any one person just my personal opinion given the situation. They are people out there that could actually benefit from this misfortune. Instead of a monetary gain. Just my .02 cents not here to argue my opinion or yours

If you are referring to my post as to possibly get it donated to the TX JRs High Power Team, I respectfully disagree as being a shame. I have solicited donations for kids, sometimes to raise more money from them through raffles or auction, or sometimes for their use. I see no shame in supporting a worthy cause - the kids and the future of our shooting legacy. In the end if there is but one kid in our program who will carry the torch to the next generation, it is all worth it.
I agree with you.
I was a coach for the county 4-H BB & Shotgun team for 11+ years.
I think the young kids would benefit from any and all "help " they receive.
Not to say a handicap or other are to be less deserving.
I wish I could buy one for all needy but I feel like I should look after the younger kids to keep them interested in the shooting sports.
I am older now and I would prefer to teach many kids and hope to carry on the shooting sports in a positive direction.
I have seen the results of kids that I had the opportunity to work with.
I coached with the idea that if I could help with the safety of 1 child all my volunteer time was worth it.
I am not in the need for this tool but just wanted to share my thoughts.
No offense to the others I just wanted to share my thoughts.

So you would rather make money off this then to teach the kids how to use a awesome piece of equipment? My comment wasn't directed at any one person just my personal opinion given the situation. They are people out there that could actually benefit from this misfortune. Instead of a monetary gain. Just my .02 cents not here to argue my opinion or yours
Not make money for me. We train the kids and their parents how to crank out their ammo. I have personally loaned a couple of complete sets of equipment, one based on a D550B and the other Harrel combination press, because the kids' parents does not have the reloading equipment in their budget. They have been on loan for over 3 years. The kids are scattered across the huge state, just to convene them during training days takes money. Just the team ammo for a week session runs about 12K rounds. To take 18 kids and adults support team to Camp Perry takes money. We generate funds from different sources, including generous donations from well-to-do fellow shooters, and the team manages the funds real well.

If you read my original post I mentioned either use it to generate more funds or use it load team ammo. We have some top notch shooters who can use top notch ammo. Furthermore, I also mentioned that the OP can decide how he wants it utilized.

I do appreciate your opinion, I just want articulate why the team needs money to keep going. I will not solicit for my own needs, for the kids, I will do it in a heartbeat

Orkan, thank you for your generous gift to the deserving.

I was in 4-H shooting sports for 9 years, and getting ready to start my own son in it. I can say from first hand experience, a 4-H program would certainly benefit more from money earned through a raffle of an item like this vs just being given this item. The money could be used to purchase loaner rifles for kids that their parents can't afford to buy them a rifle, go towards an equipment trailer to haul targets, stands, rifles, slings, range equipment etc., the money could go into a pool fund to help families tight on money to pay for some expenses to get their child to a state shoot, or many many other needs for youth shooting sports groups.

A competition priming tool like this one is a fantastic piece of kit, but is essentially useless to the vast majority or youth shooting sports groups. It just doesn't really fit into the equation of youth type programs. This would be for a more advanced, likely adult reloading class, and even then it's value would be limited, for those first getting into reloading, it is unlikely they are going to start out with top of the line equipment. More like the generic rcbs or Hornady box kit.

Anyway, sorry for diverting, back on topic.....

Not make money for me. We train the kids and their parents how to crank out their ammo. I have personally loaned a couple of complete sets of equipment, one based on a D550B and the other Harrel combination press, because the kids' parents does not have the reloading equipment in their budget. They have been on loan for over 3 years. The kids are scattered across the huge state, just to convene them during training days takes money. Just the team ammo for a week session runs about 12K rounds. To take 18 kids and adults support team to Camp Perry takes money. We generate funds from different sources, including generous donations from well-to-do fellow shooters, and the team manages the funds real well.

If you read my original post I mentioned either use it to generate more funds or use it load team ammo. We have some top notch shooters who can use top notch ammo. Furthermore, I also mentioned that the OP can decide how he wants it utilized.

I do appreciate your opinion, I just want articulate why the team needs money to keep going. I will not solicit for my own needs, for the kids, I will do it in a heartbeat

Orkan, thank you for your generous gift to the deserving.
I was never singling you out rather others, guess i should have said that. Im all for the kids dont get me wrong. In the end it doesn't matter whose opinion is better it comes down to likes. That being said tell your kids and their family to log in sign up and like. A lot simpler than arguing over the internet. Seems like the fire fighter and disabled guy on the first page or two had the most votes. I voted for the disabled guy. If it were me and i want the kids to take over on future generations i would be teaching them how to use other tools besides the guns especially one that helps yo reload...seeing are they are in a youth high power program

I was never singling you out rather others, guess i should have said that. Im all for the kids dont get me wrong. In the end it doesn't matter whose opinion is better it comes down to likes. That being said tell your kids and their family to log in sign up and like. A lot simpler than arguing over the internet. Seems like the fire fighter and disabled guy on the first page or two had the most votes. I voted for the disabled guy. If it were me and i want the kids to take over on future generations i would be teaching them how to use other tools besides the guns especially one that helps yo reload...seeing are they are in a youth high power program
Thank you for your honest input. I don't know any of our kids who are active in any gun forum. Besides, even if anyone I know is in the forum, I would not ask them to game the noble intent by the OP.

The kids learn a lot in our program besides marksmanship that are life skills, all those things to make them successful, not just in their shooting journey. Patience, perseverance, honesty, hard work, respect, integrity, come mind among other things.

I will vote for the disabled guy, you are right life is too short to be arguing about small things. Cheers, bud. However, if you care to donate to the kids, here is the link.
Texas Junior Rifle Team, Inc. - Home

OP, sorry for shameless plug and a hijack. I am going back to my cave to finish a few barrels for friends.

I'm glad to see everyone's passion for giving. Lets make sure we keep the focus on that fully. This is but a single CPS folks, and we do this quite often... as I am in a position to use my unique skills and unique products to work some good in this disappointing world. So lets keep it light spirited please. It's been a rough weekend for some. Remembering can be hard, and the last thing we need is to let our lower order instincts get the better of us, lest we say or do things we regret.

I appreciate you all helping choose the recipient! I wish I were able to just give one away to everyone. Though there will be other opportunities, and there are always people in need of an easier way to prime! :)

Oh my, I'm stunned. Thank you!
You're welcome.

Make sure you've got some Lee/sinclair/K&M/Frankfort Arsenal shell holders. (the flat style, not the rcbs style) Since you have some hand primers, you most likely will have some of those. You can use the tray from one of your hand primers as a flip tray if you don't have a dedicated flip tray. (at least until our primer tube filling system is available in a few weeks) Until then, you'll have to play Pac-Man and gobble them up with the tubes. ;)

That video I posted just above here will give you a good idea how to set it up. If you have any questions, feel free to give me a call. This will give those hands a rest. There are other ways to keep your hand/arm strength up. Exercise is good, but exercise when playing with explosives is typically frowned on! :)