• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Free components for kids

Thank you. My kids hit the jackpot this year with drawing tags and it's has been difficult finding stuff. I'm sure it's only going to get tougher as hunts in the SW start in Aug
I'd like to give a shout out to Mr Thaught, Thank you for starting a post like this. It's an honor to be able to chip in and help some young hunters out with components. Good luck to all of them in their future endeavors and thank you for becoming part of America's heritage!!! A tradition that is becoming so fragile that once all of mankind depended on the great outdoors for daily survival. There's a song I think about almost daily, America The Beautiful!!! Hey moms and dads take a minute out of our crazy lifestyles and play that song for our future!! Thanks again Mr Thaught! 🇺🇸

I have a friend who reached out to me that lives out away from town and didn't think to stock up on ammo. He was short on some deer rounds for his daughter for her 22-250 and for his son who shoots 7MM remington mag. 22-250 was not a problem as I load that for myself and was able to help him out, 7 Mag is a different story. I was able to get a set of dies and 13 pieces of Nosler brass from a member on here. I have powder and primers to donate but what I lack is 7mm bullets as I have nothing that shoots them. He has shot 150 grains in the past and will just be shooting deer with it. I am looking to see if anyone has a partial box of something they don't plan on using in or around that 150 grain. I have no experience in 7 mag and open to suggestions, I would be willing to pay for shipping. Not looking for much just something to get him going for the year.
Hello stewart2550
i have a lot of choices in the 7mm class…if you need 150 class I have multiple choices so let me know how many or if you want to know the options, pm me

I have some hunting ( hammer hunter bullets) in 6.5cm loaded up for my 14 yo daughter for her antelop tag in colorado this december--- but could always use "practice ammo" components for her--- I'd be willing to send a pic of her tag to prove we are legit if needed-- pm me with any components you are willing to donate-- - I can pitch in some funds for shipping or to cover costs of needed
Shipped 40 pieces of once fired Hornady brass and about 150 bullets. Some Sierra MatchKings and also some Hornady 120 ELDM's. I didn't have the box available to ship with the Hornady as they're from a bulk order. Hornady item# 26175. Just back from vacation today and these will go out this afternoon USPS priority. Good luck on your hunt. I'll PM you tracking later today.

I have a friend who reached out to me that lives out away from town and didn't think to stock up on ammo. He was short on some deer rounds for his daughter for her 22-250 and for his son who shoots 7MM remington mag. 22-250 was not a problem as I load that for myself and was able to help him out, 7 Mag is a different story. I was able to get a set of dies and 13 pieces of Nosler brass from a member on here. I have powder and primers to donate but what I lack is 7mm bullets as I have nothing that shoots them. He has shot 150 grains in the past and will just be shooting deer with it. I am looking to see if anyone has a partial box of something they don't plan on using in or around that 150 grain. I have no experience in 7 mag and open to suggestions, I would be willing to pay for shipping. Not looking for much just something to get him going for the year.
I think I have a open box of 150 grain accubond Lrs I am not going to shoot if you need them let me know

I have oodles of .243/6mm bullets on the shelf. Hornady, Sierra and Speer ranging from 60 to 100 grains. Pretty sure I have some unfired brass lurking around somewhere. Anyone who could use some of either to help a youngster out, send me a PM and I can provide more details.

20210807_153322.jpg

Here is what I have for the kids. Some would be good for practice rounds and some for hunting. Free to anyones kids just PM me.

Anyone have some 7mm 140gr accubonds for my 10 year old girls first year hunting? I currently have 140 BT that we are using for practice but would like to find a small amount of accubonds for the actual season for elk and deer. Thanks