• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Free components for kids

thaught

Kind of a weird title, I know. I have reloading components that I'd be willing to donate to anyone who has a child/ren with big game tags this year and finding it difficult to obtain these components. I have powder, bullets, primers, and brass. I live in AZ and happy to deliver or ship components at my expense. I'm so sick and tired of these businesses and some folks on here ripping people off and gouging us for supplies. My kids have several tags this year and know how difficult it is to find what is needed to ensure they have ammo to hunt with.

Here are the cartridges I reload for. If you need anything for your kid/s hunt, please send me a PM

6.5-284
6.5 PRC
270 Win
7mm Mag
300 win Mag
30 Nosler

Kind of a weird title, I know. I have reloading components that I'd be willing to donate to anyone who has a child/ren with big game tags this year and finding it difficult to obtain these components. I have powder, bullets, primers, and brass. I live in AZ and happy to deliver or ship components at my expense. I'm so sick and tired of these businesses and some folks on here ripping people off and gouging us for supplies. My kids have several tags this year and know how difficult it is to find what is needed to ensure they have ammo to hunt with.

Here are the cartridges I reload for. If you need anything for your kid/s hunt, please send me a PM

6.5-284
6.5 PRC
270 Win
7mm Mag
300 win Mag
30 Nosler
I tip my hat to you Sir

6.5-284
6.5 PRC
270 Win
7mm Mag
300 win Mag
30 Nosler
Awesome support for our future! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸