Free Antelope Meat

Buffalobob

We will hunting around Casper, Wyoming from September 20 - 30 and have nine antelope tags. We do not want to keep but one for meat, being as we are going on over to Idaho for a month and just don't need more than one. We would like to give most of the antelope away. If you are within 50 miles of Casper and would like some antelope I am willing to bring them to you at the end of the day when we shoot them.

They will be "clean", being as I do not drag meat around in the dirt. Usually they will be boned out and bagged but perhaps only skinned and quartered so I can get them into a cooler and cooled down.

If you would like one or more or all of them, just send me a PM with your cell phone number and/or an address that I can Google up and find your house to deliver them.

It costs me about $50 each to donate them to the Feed the Hungry program in Wy. That is just ridiculous.

Momma has given orders that no goats are going in the freezer this year(no doe tags:() and if I get lucky enough to find a good buck I'm gonna have to make jerky out of it outside and by myself!!!
That being said I'll do some checking at work for ya maybe I can help you find a good home for your long range targets...Thats why I prefer prairie dogs= Harder to hit but the gulls do all the butchering and eating :cool:
If you need anything while in the area hallar and I'll try to help.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.