Frankford Arsenal M-press. I’m not m-pressed!!

the easy solution use the right amount of case lube, or better yet Hornady unique or Redding imperial wax. I smear a dab evenly on index, middle, thumb to a thin coat, then apply to case and expander ball and inside the neck, and you won't bend the shell holder cover from a stuck case.
That neck lube and on expander ball does help a lot

I actually really like mine. If I had any complaints it might be the feel when bullet seating is pretty tough to feel any variations like I can with my rock chucker and even my summit. I think the shell holders loosen up a bit after about 4-500 and let's them find center in the die a little better.

My biggest issue is no matter what I try I cannot get the brass to go into the dye without a little help from my finger
Mine is getting worse like that, have destroyed a couple cases because it works then randomly throws one sideways into the body of the die. I never used it on standard head size cases until recently and it's way worse with them. Tapping the retaining plate down into the shell holders with a peen hammer helped a lot, but they still don't stay in 2 dimensions. First time I've been annoyed with that thing. It was a deal and the only thing available when I had money to upgrade so I'm still okay with it but it's not aging gracefully.

I still like mine. I've taught a couple three guys to reload in the last year or so though and it's just easier for them on one of the hard stop rcbs's. I still use it when I'm making my own though.