FOX is Almost Done!!!

it sure is beautiful. i would love to even see something like that. but not gunna happen down here in AZ

desrthuntr we have them in AZ as well but they are pretty nocturnal, mostly grey and kit foxes, some red up north. One that looks like that would be pretty rare anywhere.

If you call coyotes you will see one at some point maybe a bobcat, and a lion as well. :D

desrthuntr we have them in AZ as well but they are pretty nocturnal, mostly grey and kit foxes, some red up north. One that looks like that would be pretty rare anywhere.

If you call coyotes you will see one at some point maybe a bobcat, and a lion as well. :D

sorry i should have specified, i was talking about reds, or silvers. ive killed quite a few grey's that i called in. never a kit tho. and i shot a lion i glassed up. im gunna have to find out where some of those reds may be up north and try to call one. i think they are real pretty.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.