FOX is Almost Done!!!

yote doctor

Well Guys, I am a couple days away from getting this stud home. Been a long 5 months to say the least. Well worth the wait!:D Man am I excited about this fox!!!!

Enjoy! FOX IS DONE!!
021.jpg

022.jpg

fox5.jpg
fox6.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great, I like the quail as well. I'm wondering how you keep your dog from messing with your mounts.

I brought home a bearskin rug and my pointer attacked it and the shi tzu fainted.

Hahaha. Well I dont have a dog. That is the taxidermists. I do have kids so it will be out of reach. My boy will still be trying to shoot it...

Thanks for the replys!

That is outstanding, WOW I dig that. Love the way it looks like he's hunting around the stand for the bird vs a natural base, really interesting for sure.

What taxidermist are you using for it?

Wow, that fox is beautiful, I shot one similar to that near Gardiner a few years ago. The 40 grainer blew an unusually large hole out the off side, which just made me so sick! That is such a catchy mount! Congrats

I cant say exactly what type of fox it is because I have recieved different oppinions on it. Some say it is cross between the two foxes and also have been told that the silver and red fox are genetically the same animal. And therefore if you have a secluded family of fox that in time its possible that two red fox can pop out a silver fox. So I have to do some digging and find out for sure. I just know right now that it is one beautiful animal!
018.jpg

022.jpg
It won some awards at the state show. Couple pics for ya. And yes (Hats off to the taxi!)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.