Fox climbing a tree????

CRNA

Just remembered this pic I got a couple years back. I had put some peanut butter on a tree in hopes to get some deer to stop by. The camera was on a pretty frequented deer trail. What I got amazed me more than the deer I would have gotten. He was sure motivated to get to that peanut butter!!!!

Dadsplace045.jpg

Cool picture. Maybe the new tip for predator hunters is to apply a ton of peanut butter to their jackets to call them in:D:D:D

Cool picture. Maybe the new tip for predator hunters is to apply a ton of peanut butter to their jackets to call them in:D:D:D

HaHa. No kidding!! I have several pictures of him up there. By looking at the time on the camera stamp he was up there a few minutes. Call me crazy, but I had no idea that a fox was even capable of hanging on like that!! Neatest trail cam pic I have to date.

Cool pic. How high up in the tree was the fox?...looks like about 5-6 feet. Looks like he got some PB on his neck.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.