Foundation stocks

bsnyder

Anyone know if the long action tenacity will go in to their stocks. Have tried the contact page and phone call with voice mail to no avail.

They inlet for the Ruckus, which I do believe has the same footprint inlet wise as a tenacity. I ordered one for my new ARC archimedes build. Talked to John Kyle prior to order. He said the mausingfield inlet is the same so I ordered it up. Took 5 weeks to get in the custom black color. The bottom inlet to the action and recoil lug is great. However the ejection port cut isnt the same, has stock overhanging the action at the port, that crap bugs me. Doesn't affect ejection, but its unsightly, especially on a 1350$ stock.

They inlet for the Ruckus, which I do believe has the same footprint inlet wise as a tenacity. I ordered one for my new ARC archimedes build. Talked to John Kyle prior to order. He said the mausingfield inlet is the same so I ordered it up. Took 5 weeks to get in the custom black color. The bottom inlet to the action and recoil lug is great. However the ejection port cut isnt the same, has stock overhanging the action at the port, that crap bugs me. Doesn't affect ejection, but its unsightly, especially on a 1350$ stock.
That's good to know. I will keep calling and see if I can get them. Not in a hurry as I'm waiting on not one but two actions. To your point for a 1350 dollar stock it should be darn near perfect. Were they willing to fix it or did you just live with it because it wasn't worth the hassle of sending it back?