• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED (FOUND!!!) Where Are All The Pheasant Shells?

houseman68

I'm going to Aberdeen South Dakota next week pheasant hunting and found out that none of the local gun shops have any shells. Does anybody out there have a few extra boxes of Fiocchi 12ga shells they could spare?

I'm going to Aberdeen South Dakota next week pheasant hunting and found out that none of the local gun shops have any shells. Does anybody out there have a few extra boxes of Fiocchi 12ga shells they could spare?
Pheasant/Duck/Geese/Turkey shotgun shells have been hard to get probably for two years now. If I were you I would get on the internet and search everything. If you can get some Duck loads buy them and use them.
Hopefully someone has some stashed away and can send to you ASAP. I have some 20ga, & 12 but couldn't replace if I sold them.
If you are going hunting next week it may take a week just to ship anything to you. If all else fails take your bow or slingshot if you have them.
IF you absolutely can't find any PM me with your date of leaving and I'll see if I can get some to you by UPS before you leave.
Lee & Jill

Bass Pro in Mesa AZ had some shells - I bought a case (the limit) of 8s for quail, but I know they had a quite a bit. Don't overlook Cabelas or Bass Pro...

Don't know if your flying or driving but here in KY close to Bowling Green there is a store that's pretty well stocked with shotgun ammo. Not sure which route you'd be taking if you go but if you're driving it looks like you could come through this area. If they don't have any I could dig into my stash and spare a couple boxes probably. I'ma little low myself because of it being dove season right now but was thinking of running to the gun store tomorrow evening maybe.

I contacted my outfitter yesterday in a panic and he said he was able to get several cases of shells from a LGS that he has a personal connection with and that we could use these. thanks a ton for the help but I'm good now.

If you are going through Sioux Falls, Scheels had plenty...