• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Found What I was looking for/Gun has been purchased

elkster9

Folks,

I am in the market for a lightly used custom 1/2 MOA or better hunting rifle (less than 100 rounds down the tube), weighing between 7 and 9 lbs made by anyone of these manufacturers in 300 RUM. Preferably with a LOP of 14".

McWhorter, GA Precision, GunWerks, McMillan, HS Precision, Red Rock Precision, Cross Canyon Arms, Bijou Creek and/or Sponsors of this site.

Will consider package deals with Nightforce or Swarovski Scope

Please PM with what you have, pictures, specs and price.

Thanks.

Re: WTB Custom 300 RUM/McWhorter, GA Precision, GunWerks, McMillan, HS Precision

Keep the PM's coming. I am only interested in a full custom 300 RUM by one of the listed manufacturers, not interested in any other calibers or semi-customs.

Re: WTB Custom 300 RUM/McWhorter, GA Precision, GunWerks, McMillan, HS Precision

WildWill,

I am interested in your rifle. I pm'd you earlier this week reference a partial Z6 Swaro trade.

Gotcha. Didn't out two together. Just had another forum member of both boards post this thread to mine and said I should give you a shout. Wish I needed your scope, really wish it was a NF NXS or F1, because then I would need it. I may list some extra Scopes myself in the coming month. If things fall into place for you, give me a shout.

Enjoy one of those overpriced customs. I have two "semi-customs" that will shoot circles around anything they produce. I shot a whitetail deer in Idaho at 1150 with a 300 Ultra Mag. Here is the real kicker I have a whopping $1600 dollars into that gun. It has a 4x16x50 nikon monarch on it. So keep living that dream that a high dollar custom with an over priced scope is the answer.

Seems a bit harsh…if he wants a full custom that's his business.

My bad, didn't intend to come of so harsh. I was just standing up for the little guy, who makes custom guns that everyone can afford. Unfortunately we have become way too obsessed with what guns cost. When we should be obsessed with quality. Too many of these high priced customs are made on an assembly line, with very little attention to detail. There are hundreds if not thousands of qualified gunsmiths around this country that build incredible custom rifles, one gun at a time. All for half the price of the name brands.

Sent you a P.M.