• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Found one, please delete

I regret selling my S/W 1006. Purchased it when the FBI decided to go to 40. With that said as a retired LEO I would trust the Glock for saving my life. Not a big Glock fan but it is a proven weapon. Just my 2 cents

I regret selling my S/W 1006. Purchased it when the FBI decided to go to 40. With that said as a retired LEO I would trust the Glock for saving my life. Not a big Glock fan but it is a proven weapon. Just my 2 cents
The fact that my wife is law enforcement and has special pricing on the Glock makes it more appealing but the fact that none of the police supply stores have anything is frustrating.

We sell a lot of Springfield XDM 10mm at sporting goods store I work at part time. Nice pistol. Grip fits me perfect . 15 Rd. mag.

I have a camp guard and have about 400 rounds through it with zero issues. That being said for something you are going to be on your hip in the woods 30 or 40 days a year, I'd get a glock or a XD. I have the kimber a STI perfect 10 and a glock 40. The glock 40 is always with me when I'm in bear country, especially during bow season

I have owned a Glock 40 and it shot good but I bought a Tangfilo EAA Witness Hunter it out shot the glock easily and I shoot it 30-40 yds all day long and have no problems with longer shot. It is based off CZ 75 has 6 inch barrel comes with 2 extra springs, two front sites one day glo and one black, very nice case I love it. You might check them out. They make others this one is the HUNTER. I sold the Glock because the EAA was easier to shoot well. I had a Delta site on the Glock to. Plus the EAA Hunter is all steel gun recoil in 10 mm is nothing.

Last edited:
I have a camp guard and have about 400 rounds through it with zero issues. That being said for something you are going to be on your hip in the woods 30 or 40 days a year, I'd get a glock or a XD. I have the kimber a STI perfect 10 and a glock 40. The glock 40 is always with me when I'm in bear country, especially during bow season
Wouldn't wanna part with the camp guard would ya? Since the newness is worn off haha

I have shot the glock 10 and the Springfield XDM and prefer the XDM and it is more accurate.
Also shot the kimber camp gaurd 10 ( after it was returned back to my friend after having to send it in for a problem-gun was brand new).
I would carry either the glock or XDM for protection but not a Kimber.
My buddy's is not the only kimber semi auto I have heard of having issues .
Now my Kimber Mtn. Accent creed moor rifle I love!

I see you are in VA Both pistols you are looking for are listed on vaguntrader right now
I'm currently in contact with the fella who has the Kimber, but I didn't see the Glock 20, thanks for the heads up I'll take a closer look

Recent Posts