• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Forster Co-Ax

Wow, they still show as in stock for me but it wouldn't let me add it to my cart, kept trying over and over and over again and it finally went through and got one in my cart. Checked out as fast as I possibly could and my order went through ... crossing my fingers I actually get one. Thanks for the heads up!

Wow, they still show as in stock for me but it wouldn't let me add it to my cart, kept trying over and over and over again and it finally went through and got one in my cart. Checked out as fast as I possibly could and my order went through ... crossing my fingers I actually get one. Thanks for the heads up!
nice grab

My co-ax was delivered Sunday and of course I got it all mounted up right away and started playing with it. It is insanely smooth with great feel as you work the handle, but it's a much different overall feel compared to the Lee Classic Turret I've been loading on for the last 9 years. The Lee is open on the left side and I'm so used to having that access whereas the Co-Ax is a center access so I need to get used to that so I can get in the groove a little better, but to compare those two presses otherwise would be disrespectful to the Co-Ax! lol I've found I typically grab either the yoke or down short on the handle so I'll likely swap out that long handle for the short one with the ball on the end, which has already lead me down into the world of aftermarket accessories for it. Pretty pumped to keep using this thing more and more!

BIG thanks again to Rusty for posting this in-stock notice, I've been drooling over this press for years and was finally determined to get one so seeing this post in time to get an order in was awesome!

My co-ax was delivered Sunday and of course I got it all mounted up right away and started playing with it. It is insanely smooth with great feel as you work the handle, but it's a much different overall feel compared to the Lee Classic Turret I've been loading on for the last 9 years. The Lee is open on the left side and I'm so used to having that access whereas the Co-Ax is a center access so I need to get used to that so I can get in the groove a little better, but to compare those two presses otherwise would be disrespectful to the Co-Ax! lol I've found I typically grab either the yoke or down short on the handle so I'll likely swap out that long handle for the short one with the ball on the end, which has already lead me down into the world of aftermarket accessories for it. Pretty pumped to keep using this thing more and more!

BIG thanks again to Rusty for posting this in-stock notice, I've been drooling over this press for years and was finally determined to get one so seeing this post in time to get an order in was awesome!
I've found that even with the short handle, I still never grab the handle. My other press is a classic turret as well, and the access did take a little getting used to. I just deprimed a bucket of pistol brass to go in the tumbler with it early on, then it felt natural as can be.

I've found that even with the short handle, I still never grab the handle. My other press is a classic turret as well, and the access did take a little getting used to. I just deprimed a bucket of pistol brass to go in the tumbler with it early on, then it felt natural as can be.
Good to know on the handle thing, might have just saved me some coin cause I'm not sure if I would actually grab up at the ball or just keep grabbing the yoke so I think I'll just use it as is for a while and see how it feels after I get the hang of it.