• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Forster Co-Ax Single Stage Press (SOLD PENDING $)

Lefty G-gear

SOLD - PENDING $$$
Forster Co-Ax Press

Here's a link for the instruction manual

http://pdf.textfiles.com/manuals/FIREARMS/forster_coaxpress.pdf

Forster Co-Ax Single Stage Press

1100.jpg

The Forster Co-Ax Single Stage press is one of the finest presses manufactured today. Loaded with features not found on other presses such as "Snap in and Snap out" die changing, three times the mechanical advantage of ordinary "C" presses, easy right or left hand operation, primer seater that is fully adjustable to hold brass cases and adjust primer seating depth and self-actuating shellholder jaws that open and close with movement of the press handle eliminating the need to use standard shellholders. Standard jaws are included that fit the majority of standard calibers.

Technical Information

Press Type: Single Stage
Model: B3
Frame Material: Cast Iron and Steel
Frame Design: C-Frame
Frame Offset: 0
Frame Opening Size:
Handle Location: Top Center
Die Size Accepted: 7/8"-14
Die Bushing Accepted: No
Die Bushing Brand Used: N/A
Spent Primer Collection System: Under Press Sealed Jar
Ram Stroke:
Ram Diameter:
Priming Feature: Top
Number of Mounting Holes:
Mounting Hardware Included: No
Additional Features: Dual Floating Guide Rods for perfect alignment, Unique shellholder design that does not require standard shellholders
Includes:
Notes: S-jaws work with most brass cartridge cases. An optional LS-jaw (product number 672-863) will be needed if loading 22 Hornet, 256 Winchester Magnum, 348 Winchester, 378 Weatherby Magnum, 416 Rigby, 416 Remington Magnum, or any 45-70 based case like 40-65, 45-70, 45-90, 45-110
Warranty: Limited Lifetime

Stock photo
265719.jpg

My photo of actual lightly used item
CRG_0092.jpg

Midway USA wants $265 plus S/H. :rolleyes: http://www.midwayusa.com/product/265719/forster-co-ax-single-stage-press

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

My price $210 and FREE S/H. :cool:

[email protected]

(307) 856-6427

Last edited:
Re: Forster Co-Ax Single Stage Press PHOTOS

If it's in excellent shape with no flaws, I'll take it. Sending email now.

Those are hard to find right now. I too am looking for one and this was in excellent shape!

watch Craig's list. I know of one that's brand new in the box, and is part of an estate sale. It's the old one from Bananza, and has the older style priming jaws. Bud bought it and never used it! Anyway last I heard his family was going to put all his stuff on Craigs list. I'd like to have a couple of Bud's Supermag Dan Wesson revolvers!!
gary

-- I'm thinking on selling my other Forster CoAx press.

I'm thinking on selling my other Forster CoAx press.

All of my dies are set up for my RCBS press anyway.

I'll take the Co-Ax press off of the bench - then clean and oil it - and take photos to post an ad.

I'll figure a price on it...

[email protected]

(307) 856-6427

:)