Form 1- Build your own suppressor

There are several other options out there. Register at form1.org and there is a vendor list.

Just a word of caution!
There are many websites that are run/made or monitored by the ATF regarding manufacturing firearms/suppressors/full auto. When you log into websites for information "Your information" is also picked up. Everything on the internet is open the everyone.
Thinking that you may save money and get around the ATF regulations/laws because someone puts it on the internet may not be exactually legal. Look up the ATF first for the "LEGAL" information. Like I said the ATF puts out websites "Trolling" for any looking for illegal activities.
If you don't know what you are doing-just the fact that you are trying to purchase something that is illegal-BUT YOU DON'T KNOWIT IS- doesn't give you a defense from prosecution.
Give all of you an example. There were websites for selling the "Sear- Fire Control Group" that you could put modify a AR-15 to make full AUTO.. These sites are mainly taken down now, but 10 years ago, were operated mostly by the ATF. If you purchased these "Kits" paid the money=you could have been prosecuted for the purchase of these parts to make a full auto weapon.
Same thing can happen NOW with suppressors, if not following the ATF.

To you who have did business with Quiet Bore. Were you ever able to contact them? I ordered from them on Nov 26 and have sent 3 emails over 2 weeks. I get an automated reply saying I will be contacted in 1 to 2 days each time but no contact. My credit card was charged by Creative Arms LLC which I understand is their parent company. Even called them and got a voice mail but no reply. It will be 20 days today since I ordered an in stock item. I got my Form 1 approved in 22! They must have "really good" products if they can stay in business with that kind of customer support.

To you who have did business with Quiet Bore. Were you ever able to contact them? I ordered from them on Nov 26 and have sent 3 emails over 2 weeks. I get an automated reply saying I will be contacted in 1 to 2 days each time but no contact. My credit card was charged by Creative Arms LLC which I understand is their parent company. Even called them and got a voice mail but no reply. It will be 20 days today since I ordered an in stock item. I got my Form 1 approved in 22! They must have "really good" products if they can stay in business with that kind of customer support.

I have not done business with them but I have emailed them with questions regarding a potential purchase, twice, and I want to say that they responded in a couple days each time. I will be placing my order with them after Christmas.

My buddy is sort of a pain in the tail. Still, he seems more than satisfied with the 30cal and a 5.56 that he bought - to the point that he is talking about the 9mm. He has contacted them and bought different accessories like thread adapters, etc. Never complained and he is a complainer.

My understanding is that they are a small shop with a lot of demand. Might take a few days for them to get back to you, especially with the holidays. Maybe take a pill. Breathe.

20 days... thank God Jesus' Birthday is coming up!

I have ordered the 30 cal and if I like it will do another form 1 for a 22. I just never spent $500 before and not been able to contact the retailer. Maybe I'm old school and this is the new world. I already take chill pills. I just sold my business and retired. Thought I might be able to quit taking them but maybe not. Thanks for your reply.

Maybe I'm old school and this is the new world. I already take chill pills. I just sold my business and retired. Thought I might be able to quit taking them but maybe not. Thanks for your reply.

I am old school too, bourbon is my chill pill taken as needed. And I WISH I could retire, maybe in a couple more years!

Not to distract from the thread but if I can take a minute - I see your location is Western Ky, I am more centrally located in our Commonwealth but frequent Western and West KY. I hope that you/your area is ok jwolf!

Yes we are fine however, my Cousins daughter and her family lost everything near Earlington. They were trapped in their basement for awhile. But escaped with no injury. It's not going to be a happy holiday for a lot of people they need our prayers.

Thought I'd give a report on the Quiet Bore 30 can. Quality is good however the drilling jig is off center a little. Maybe .010" I clipped my cones making sure to clip them on the oblong side of the drilled hole in the same place. I used a carbide burr and a dremel tool. Width of clip was half of bore size and depth was 110% of width with a rounded bottom. I made a clip lineup tool out of lexan, putting all clips in a straight line. Was pretty pleased with suppression. POI was 1" right and 1.5" low which didn't surprise me hanging a 20 plus OZ. can on a 20" barrel harmonics had to change. What I didn't like was 1.75" groups. This gun will shoot in the .3s with a bench rest scope on it and had been shooting .75s with the Wraith Nvision scope. Also brass comes out nasty with a can. I run a superlative AGB backed out 6 turns normally. Ended up at 12 1/2 turns and still locks bolt on last round. There is only 1 more turn to back out, but the gun seem smooth where I have it. The rest of the story is I went home removed can and looked inside. My clips were not lined up and were in a spiral. I'm assuming when I tightened the end caps the cones spun. Took it apart and cleaned up. Super glued cones with clips lined up, tightened caps and verified clips were still lined up. Went back out and shot 2 3shot group at 100yds. one was in the .4s and one was .5s with the Wraith I'm O.K. with that. So I'll be doing some more Form 1 cans unless the new Online form 4 speeds them up. A side note when I took the can back apart it was damp inside and the ammonia smell would take your breath!

I'm pretty simple when it comes to baffles. I use formed freeze plugs and a chainsaw file to clip. I put the edge of the freeze plug in a vice, grab it with a set of channel locks and bend it out just a little. Line up the clips and pound them in. Creates a tight, mechanical, stable fit that doesn't rotate with firing. The carbon build up then stabilizes it even more. I use 8-10 of them without spacers. Works very well.