Form 1- Build your own suppressor

I might be going with a Form 1 can. A friend went that route and I was as skeptical as one can be. Took him right at a month to get the stamp. Then he drilled the baffles and end caps, looks as good as all the Form 4 cans I have seen, I am fairly picky. It can be cleaned easily compared to a sealed can, and it is very quiet. His is set up for 300 WM, 308, and uses on his 6.5s. Change end cap and it works on his .223s. It is hearing safe, looks good, cheaper, easy to clean, fast turn.....

Yeah, I think the hunting rig needs one, I forget to put my plugs in on occasion...
The quietest can I have is a Form one with freeze plugs

I use aluminum on a 300 WSM with nary a problem
From what I gather Bean, you've got a tendency to flirt with the fray! Haha. Good on you and good to know. Mine are all titanium w/ baffles made from formed freeze plugs. One thing is for sure, aside from being lighter, titanium and aluminum cool down way faster than steel.

I did all mine on a form 1. I shoot side by side with my buddies commercial cans and you cant tell the difference with the naked ear. I did titanium tube and aluminum baffles. I've got probably 8000 rounds through one on various calibers. The front baffle is still in good shape. For what it costs to spin a new aluminum baffle I'll just stick with aluminum.

Preppers discount( slow shipping) and Hawk Innovative is who I deal with, Super fast shipping
Peppers discount only has "storage cups" that are similar to K cups cups, I'm looking for 60° ss and ti cups like this

No more Hawke innovative -- see pic from atf website below

This is what usually happens to companies that sell undrilled baffles-- seems you can get away with selling bodies and end caps but the baffle companies seem to always "go away"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211209-103245_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20211209-103245_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_20211209-103102_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20211209-103102_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    316.7 KB · Views: 77
Still waiting on my form 4 to be approved. it's closing in on 10 months now. I figure it will be a year or more. They are talking about going to over the net to apply. Don't change up if you have started by paper and try to change to net filling.

Peppers discount only has "storage cups" that are similar to K cups cups, I'm looking for 60° ss and ti cups like this

No more Hawke innovative -- see pic from atf website below

This is what usually happens to companies that sell undrilled baffles-- seems you can get away with selling bodies and end caps but the baffle companies seem to always "go away"
Ughh