Forester co ax press

I ordered the inline mount, will post pics.

why do you still size on your Big Boss,? I was hoping the sizing operation would be easier on the CO-AX. I have a Big Boss II and sizing can sometimes be a chore

Well small stuff I will do on the co-ax but larger LA stuff I like to do on my Redding man. I feel that it has a little better leverage and sizes big stuff like 338 lapua, Norma etc a little easier than the coax. I am also running a shorter Handel on my co-ax so this might be a little self induced lol.

I agree with Remmy.
It's just easier to size big cases with a o type press.
The CO AX will do it just fine, but I can make very strait ammo with either press, so I just size with my Rockchucker, my CO-AX is actually a Bonanza CO-AX, it's loaded thousands of rounds. Now it enjoys a easy life seating bullets with about .002" neck displacement/"tension". Lol

I agree with Remmy.
It's just easier to size big cases with a o type press.
The CO AX will do it just fine, but I can make very strait ammo with either press, so I just size with my Rockchucker, my CO-AX is actually a Bonanza CO-AX, it's loaded thousands of rounds. Now it enjoys a easy life seating bullets with about .002" neck displacement/"tension". Lol
When it has done that many rounds and now only doing .002 neck tension bullet seating is kinda like one of them fancy retirement homes!

Ha ha thanks guys, I'm just .223, .22 Creedmoor , 6.5 Creedmoor, 7mm-08, .38/.357 so far.
Thinking about a ELR rifle build next, .300 PRC, etc.

I have a Co-ax,Redding T7 and RCBS Turret. I use the Co-ax the most no question. I can't say I think it produces lower runout than the other presses but it's a pleasure to use. Having a Sinclair concentricity gauge to check runout from fired round to finished ammo will reduce your runout the most. You can figure out where in the process your inducing runout.

The Co-Ax and Mec Marksman produce very low run out. I bought the Marksman and have no regrets.

I use both of these. I have my 6.5SS die in the Marksman 98% of the time. I'll use the Marksman to tighten primer pockets since I have more leverage with it. I find the Marksman is easier on my arms when sizing since the handle just feels better being lower on the bench. I also feel I have more leverage with less force from me.

I've had the co-ax for about five years. I love how easy it is to swap dies and I quickly and easily swap from a mandrel die, bullet puller and decapping die. It's the first press I use for most functions. I like the universal jaws since I don't have to looking for a shell holder. But, I don't like it sometimes with shorter cases because you have to bring the handle completely up to get the shell out. I have a shorter handle that I use and it helps some.

I recently bought the cheapo Lee Precision press and use it to decap. It's quicker because I don't have lower the handle all the way to remove the case. I tried using my Hornady cam bullet puller but if the bullets are tight the press isn't up to the task. It's a dedicated deprimer.

Some claim they taught their Co-Ax to walk the dog and do the dishes, the press excelling at both.

I had one. Nicely made press but the ergonomics were not for me. I much prefer my Ultramag. As far as runout ... all quality presses will produce low runout if you learn to use it properly.

I have a 300 prc ,use 225 Hornady's loaded to 3.760 o/l , My problem is I use Hornady dies and was going to use the micrometer adjustments die. It will not fit, had to remove the micrometer part and put standard seater back in, works great, just about 1/16 clearance. I know that Hornady uses a long die, and was wondering if anyone had ever used a 300 Short mag die as it is shorter in length and maybe a different brand would work better. Looked at the Frank Fort Arsenal multi cal. seater it is shorter, just wished some one had had the same problem and remedy , Pete

I bought a Co-Ax in 2009 and my Rockchucker collected dust. I love my Co-Ax and I sold the Rockchucker. Kind of regretted it because it was nice to have two presses, but a new reloader was looking for equipment on a budget, so I sold it to him for a ridiculously low price because others helped me out along the way when I was getting setup just out of college after moving away from dad's bench. What goes around comes around because now I have an RCBS A2 behemoth that an old WWII fighter pilot vet gave me. He was one of my most favorite parishioners in my previous call. He was in his 90s and his family didn't want any of his reloading stuff, so he pointed at a storage container one day after I had finished visiting him. "That's yours now. I can tell that you'll put it to good use." It had the press, RCBS case prep center, RCBS benchtop priming tool, RCBS powered trimmer, and RCBS Chargemaster in it. He told me I couldn't open it until it was at home and that you can't return gifts. You can only receive them. The CoAx is worth every penny.

It's nice to have friends like that ,they stay forever in your mind. I used to live in Montana, Billings, was a contractor there back in the mid 60's to 86then left due to a divorce. I became a Masonry Contractor, Brick, Block, Stone, Stone was my favorite as there was a lot of native stone out in the fields. Little did I know that asking the Ranchers if I could haul the stone off the field without driving off the roads would give me some of the best friendships I have had in my life. one old cowboy whose first name was Slim he had about 2000 acers of prairie and washes . He would never charge me for the stone, said anyone who would pack those 100 # rocks around was half nuts, with a smile he'd say it in his 90 year old gravely voice. Slim was about 6'2", if he could straighten up he would of been 6'6 or so. He built the cabin they lived in back in about 1913 Married his wife had a Daughter that left for school in the late 30's . He wore high top Convers, Levi's and plaid pale blue shirts with only 2 buttons buttoned , no shoe strigs in his Convers as they made his feet hurt. His favorite drink was Old Crow ,I'd take him a gallon jug of it out about every 3 weeks on Saturday morning. Every time I would show up He'd say Pete ya gota stay for breakfast, those old cowboys and their wives new how to cook. This was back in the 70's have not seen him since I left Montana but I hope to see him on the prairie some day riding that old sway back that was always in in the coral, Pete