Forester co ax press

is this press worth it. i have the old rock chucker but have a o ring on my shell holder and under my dies and is working good but this press says it easier to use and would be nice if thats true to size brass
I have a coax and a redding bb2. Ive tested them and find there is no difference in accuracy of my loads using the same dies. Although the die floats in the coax, the case floats in the shellholder on the bb2. My old rockchucker from 1974 loads ammo just as accurate as the coax also. I do prefer the coax simply because of the ease of die changes. No matter what press you use, its the die that controls the final product

Like many here, I started with the RCBS Rockchucker a million years ago, still a great do-it-all press. I've used a Forster Co-Ax a few times... great press, no issues.
Most of my rifle stuff has been on my Redding T7 now with all that said, I just picked up one of the RCBS Summit presses, this is a great press, love it. It's got a lot of power if you need it and it feels very similar to the Foster Co-Ax in performance... I wasn't sure I'd like it but using changed my mind really quickly. The only negative is it doesn't prime, but... who cares I do all my priming on an RCBS auto bench priming tool. If you order one be sure to order the "short handle" as well, it comes with only a long handle, great for power but the short handle is handier for most reloading on it. Just my 0.2 Cheers.

I've thought about one more than once.

I'm running a redding big boss with redding compition dies. Full length sizer bushing die with the expander button removed and finished with a Sinclair mandrel die.

I average + or - .001" runout with premium brass that's annealed every shot.

I say that to make a point. Don't buy one piece of equipment and expect stellar results. Every peice of the pie has to be covered.